Perspective Perspective

definitely far better animation than what I have come up with so far. its all nice and smooth. a good story plot that basically illustrates how things go. very proud of your work only to find it hated by millions. keep it up :)

I'm Sorry, Mom. I'm Sorry, Mom.

not sure i understood it other than a carrot is a badass. aside from that it did manage to get a smile out of me

Explicit Explicit

this animation tells a great story and rings very true. it deffinetly hit home. anyways great animation. interesting art style, beautiful music. keep it up

Panda slaughter Panda slaughter

I like it. pointless blood shed. making fur coats. only thing i can care less about is the repetitive screams

larrynachos responds:

I was planning on updating it with all sorts of new fixes and stuff, but everyone flamed it, so I just abandoned it.

I'm Best Music Man I'm Best Music Man

If you were all that you said you were then you should of also learned how to keep a cool head. especially when theshortsoflife said nothing bad or insulting what so ever. plus if it is secret raids you pretty much failed to keep the secret. with that said the loop is ok though lacking in m opinion. make it a bit longer with a possible beat to fit in. honestly hope the long rant to someone's complement was meant to be a joke but if not I feel sorry for you.

Wadsworth's Grand Reprise Wadsworth's Grand Reprise

I liked it all though it feels like there were a few too many soft spots. it went great with the video I have no doubt in. and sounds far more professional than what little I come up with. keep it up.

Saria's Song - Piano Medley Saria's Song - Piano Medley

nice range of tones. my favorite was the second melody nice low tone verses the first one which in my opinion matched Zelda the most however the second one seems a lot smoother and very soothing.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

Nice! That's exactly what was going on. Glad you liked it.

Droid honour guard Droid honour guard

Wow. very interesting character. any background story?

Your imagination Your imagination

With great color comes great confusion
This is a very interesting piece however it is too busy in my opinion. the viewer will most likely gain a headache from trying to make sense of the colorful chaos. Part of me feels that without all the sharp corners the image would be much more pleasing to the eyes

Game over Game over

looks awesome. have you tried submitting them as pdf files? I believe pdf has higher resolution though unsure. Still awesomely good pen work

mait192 responds:

I should try PDF, thanks.