I'm Best Music Man I'm Best Music Man

If you were all that you said you were then you should of also learned how to keep a cool head. especially when theshortsoflife said nothing bad or insulting what so ever. plus if it is secret raids you pretty much failed to keep the secret. with that said the loop is ok though lacking in m opinion. make it a bit longer with a possible beat to fit in. honestly hope the long rant to someone's complement was meant to be a joke but if not I feel sorry for you.

Wadsworth's Grand Reprise Wadsworth's Grand Reprise

I liked it all though it feels like there were a few too many soft spots. it went great with the video I have no doubt in. and sounds far more professional than what little I come up with. keep it up.

Saria's Song - Piano Medley Saria's Song - Piano Medley

nice range of tones. my favorite was the second melody nice low tone verses the first one which in my opinion matched Zelda the most however the second one seems a lot smoother and very soothing.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

Nice! That's exactly what was going on. Glad you liked it.

Void OST Void OST

hmm interesting compositions. good job

Haunted Music Box Haunted Music Box

I can definitely hear this on a menu screen though it isn't creepy it would still fit well with games and movies based on horror like themes. would love something like this for credits and menu music on a game project i am trying to get together on.

Keep up the sweet work

Mawnz responds:

Thank you! I wasn't really going for "creepy", but rather a little haunting or mysterious I guess.
If you'd like to get it on a project, feel free to do so as long as credit is given where it's due.
Thanks again for listening, and for the review!

Drunk With You Drunk With You

Nice and catchy melody. brings me back to the american pie and road trip days. keep up the awesome tunes.

Girls Like You Girls Like You

Very awesome song. Killer guitar, drums, vocals, hell everything. Lyrics fit this song perfectly. One day i would love to play this song on my guitar. but i have a lot to learn before that ever happens :P