All 70 art Reviews

Droid honour guard Droid honour guard

Wow. very interesting character. any background story?

Your imagination Your imagination

With great color comes great confusion
This is a very interesting piece however it is too busy in my opinion. the viewer will most likely gain a headache from trying to make sense of the colorful chaos. Part of me feels that without all the sharp corners the image would be much more pleasing to the eyes

Game over Game over

looks awesome. have you tried submitting them as pdf files? I believe pdf has higher resolution though unsure. Still awesomely good pen work

mait192 responds:

I should try PDF, thanks.

Origami Long-Neck Origami Long-Neck

cool takes a lot of skill to do something like those with crayons. there is great value in the shades and highlights.

AlexierXVII responds:

Thanks TrojanMan, to be more specific, it's done with conte crayons they have a more chalky texture. It's pretty cool to draw with, honestly I didn't think my values would get this good.

Girl With The Pearl Earring Girl With The Pearl Earring

a lot better than what I can do duplicating someone's piece.
good use of values. the only thing that seems off is the eyes however that is normally the hardest thing to do in my opinion.

AlexierXVII responds:

Thanks TrojanMan, yea I'm pretty aware the eyes are kinda off, I was drawing some birds before i did this, I have a feeling that's where the big eyes came from haha.

The Hooded one The Hooded one

I would love to be able to create sharp images like this one day. It would take me a full week to comeup with anything close to your work

Mr. Bean Mr. Bean

well in a way I can see ol jack in this image. probably the eyebrows still pretty good work

Self Portrait Self Portrait

that's pretty cool dude. beats my attempts

Slimy ick Slimy ick

Very interesting monster. almost reminds me of bob in monsters vs aliens

Jaona responds:

Thank you!

Super BOWSER Galaxy Super BOWSER Galaxy

very cool image. layers in photoshop are pretty helpful from what ive discovered. like the over all feel to this image